The Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) API provides universal data access from the Java. Using the JDBC API, you can access virtually any data source, from relational databases to spreadsheets and flat files.
The JDBC API is comprised of two packages:
Both packages are downloaded with Java Platform Standard Edition (Java SE).
- Types of JDBC Drivers
Know about all 4 types of JBDC drivers.
- JDBC MySQL Database Connection Example
Learn to use JDBC to connect to mysql database.
JDBC CRUD Examples
- JDBC SELECT Query Example
Example of using SQL SELECT queries using JDBC.
- JDBC SQL INSERT Query Example
Example of using SQL INSERT queries using JDBC.
- JDBC SQL DELETE Query Example
Example of using SQL DELETE queries using JDBC.
- How to Execute PreparedStatement
Learn how JDBC PreparedStatement works and work on an example.
JDBC Best Practices
- JDBC Performance Optimization Tips
Learn 4 most useful JDBC best practices to improve your application performance.
Related SQL Tutorials
- MySQL Configuration Tutorial
- SQL Query to Find Nth Highest Salary of Employee
- SQL – Remove Duplicate Rows without Temporary Table
- SQLException: Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ after re-installation of MySQL server