Read, understand, and practice these Python examples to better understand the Python language. These simple python programs will help us understand Python’s basic programming concepts.
All the programs on this page are tested and should work on all platforms.
1. Python Program to Print Hello World
A very simple Python program that displays “Hello, World!” on the screen.
2. Python program to get the dictionary intersection
Python examples to find common items between 2 or more dictionaries i.e. dictionary intersection items.
3. Python program to find the largest or smallest N items
Python examples to find the largest (or the smallest) N elements from a collection of elements using
nsmallest() functions from
4. Python program to unpack tuples into variables or arguments
Python examples to unpack an N-element tuple or sequence into a collection of N variables.
5. Python program to use max() and min() functions
Python examples to find the largest (or the smallest) item in a collection (e.g. list, set or array) of comparable elements using
Happy Learning !!