HowToDoInJava.com is a respected blog inside its niche, with close to 3.3M monthly page views. It provides useful best practices, tutorials, articles, code samples, and snippets on the latest technologies such as Core Java, Spring, Struts, JAX-RS, Maven, Jquery, etc.
This blog can help you to reach a loyal audience of influential bloggers, coders, and website owners who visit this blog on regular basis.
- 3.3 Millions+ Page Views/Month [ Updated on 10th April, 2020]
- 1.4 Millions Unique users/Month
- 16K+ Facebook Followers
- 4K+ Twitter Followers
2. Site-wide Advertisement Spaces
The blog has following existing ad spaces and all are open for sale :
- 4 Ads in sidebar – 300 x 250 (2), 300 x 600 (2)
- 1 at end of each article – 300 x 250 (1)
- 1 at end of blog footer – 728 x 90 (1)
Pick your desired locations and drop me an email with your budget and timings.
Send me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.