HowToDoInJava.com is a respected blog inside its niche, with close to 2+ million monthly page views. It provides useful best practices, tutorials, articles, code samples, and snippets on the latest technologies such as Core Java, Spring, Struts, JAX-RS, Maven, Jquery, etc.
This blog can help you to reach a loyal audience of influential bloggers, coders, and website owners who visit this blog on regular basis.
- 2+ Million Page Views/Month
- 1.5 Millions Unique users/Month
- 16K+ Facebook Followers
- 7K+ Twitter Followers
- 8K+ Email Subscribers
2. Site-wide Advertisement Spaces
The blog has the following existing ad spaces, and all are open for sale. All places can display responsive as well as fixed formats.
- 4 Ads in the right sidebar – Each Ad slot has fixed charges of $5000/Month or $1500/Week.
- 1 at the start of the article – It has a fixed charge of $3500/Month or $1000/Week.
- 1 at the end of the article – It has a fixed charge of $3000/Month or $850/Week.
- 1 at the start of the comments – It has a fixed charge of $2500/Month or $700/Week.
Pick your desired locations and drop me an email.
Send me a mail at email@example.com to discuss further.