Maps in Java are the core building blocks of the Collections framework. The following tutorials will teach us the basics of working with different maps in Java.
- Intro to Java HashMap
- How HashMap works in Java?
- How to clone HashMap – Shallow and Deep Copy
- How to Synchronize HashMap
- How to Join or Merge Two Maps
- How to Compare Two HashMaps
- Get SubMap From Map
- Creating Nested Maps
- Creating Immutable and Unmodifiable Maps
2. Difference Between
3. Map Classes
4. Advance Topics
- Designing a Good Custom Key for HashMap
- Performance Comparison of Different Ways to Iterate over HashMap
- Creating a Java Map with Case-Insensitive Keys
- Inverting a Map
- Convert Object to Map
- Convert a Map to Array, List or Set
Happy Learning !!